Prince's Trust Young Ambassadors
Are you an aspiring young leader? Want to
support our work and get your voice heard?
Prince's Trust Young Ambassadors empower young
people to actively participate in the work of The Prince’s Trust,
engage with public decision making and inspire other young people,
while helping to develop leadership and communication skills.
Young Ambassadors volunteer in the
role for up to one year.
Young Ambassadors undertake
roles including speaking to a range of audiences, supporting
outreach and programme delivery and contributing their
views to influence government and help shape services for young
Is it for people like me?
If you have successfully completed a Prince's Trust programme
and are aged 16 - 30, you can apply. You must be in education,
training, volunteering or employment (including running your own
business) We look for role models who will inspire other young
people through sharing their personal journey.
What's in it for me?
- high quality training package
- regular contact and support from a member of staff
- wide range of roles and opportunities to participate in the
work of The Prince’s Trust with all travel costs and
- regular reviews and a final celebration event
- develop leadership and communication
- develop confidence and
- get involved in the work of The
- make a real contribution to their
community and inspire other
- young people
- network with leaders and decision
makers in the public and
- private sector
- influence local and national policy
affecting young people
- meet other young people in the Young Ambassador network
Interested in becoming a Young Ambassador?
Contact us on 0800 842842