The Wales Leadership Group was established to raise much needed
funds to support disadvantaged young people in Wales.
More than a fifth (22.3%) of young people in
Wales aged 18-24 are not in education, employment or training
(NEET), the highest proportion in the UK.
Wales Leadership Group raises money to allow The
Prince’s Trust to offer practical and financial support to those
that need it most. The Trust supports over 3,500 young people
each year in Wales and it needs your support to reach more of
Membership of Wales Leadership Group is £5,000
per annum and every penny is spent directly on Prince’s Trust
programmes. Join other leading corporate supporters in Wales to
help prevent a lost generation.
Wales Leadership Group Members enjoy:
- Access to employee engagement opportunities and volunteering
for your staff.
- Annual Wales Leadership Group event with your fellow members
hosted by the country Director for Wales.
- Use of the Wales Leadership Group logo to promote your
association with The Prince’s Trust.
- Two invitations per year to a “Heaven’s Kitchen” lunch with
young people from The Prince’s Trust Fairbridge programme.
- Recognition as a member of Wales Leadership Group on The
Prince’s Trust website (100,000 unique visitors per month).
- Invitations to exclusive Prince’s Trust events including our
regional and national Celebrate Success Awards.
- Invitations to visit Prince’s Trust programmes.
To join or find out more about the Wales Leadership Group,
please contact Mike Walmsley on 029 2043 1504 or
Be involved - change young lives - enhance your profile -
attend unique events
- Admiral Group plc
- Principality Building Society
To enquire about joining the Wales Leadership Group please click
Support us in Wales
Link to Wales support us page