A sponsorship form is available from our Fundraising Materials page.
The easiest way for you and your sponsors to make donations and
claim Gift Aid is via an online fundraising page.
Your personal online fundraising page is an excellent way for
you to see the money rolling in. You can use your personal page to
collect ‘online’ donations from your friends and family and pay in
your ‘offline’ donations using a credit/debit card.
To set up your online fundraising page visit virginmoneygiving.com
2. Text Giving
Thanks to JustTextGiving, fundraisers can now create and
fundraise through their own text short codes. To do this, you need
- set up a JustGiving fundraising page
- register for your own code (e.g. JOHN21 or SWIM33)
- promote your code on fundraising materials, your t-shirts or
posters by asking people to text your code followed by an amount
between £1 and £5 or £10 to 70070. For example: "Text “JOHN21 £3”
to 70070 to donate to my sponsored swim"
- Any donations that come through will then show up on your
JustGiving page alongside any other sponsorship you receive.
3. Cash and cheques
- Please do not send cash in the post:
- Pay in cash donations on your online fundraising page using a
- Pay cash in at a Post Office and send us a Postal Order.
- Please make cheques payable to “The Prince’s Trust”.
Send all postal orders and cheques to:
The Prince's Trust,
Prince's Trust House,
9 Eldon Street,
or click here to find the address of
your regional office. Please enclose your name and address in
order to ensure all of the money you have raised is spent in your
4. In the bank or by BACS
You can always go into your local Nat West and pay your
fundraising money directly into our bank account. If you choose to
use this method of payment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org,
and we will e-mail you our bank details.