The Virgin London Marathon 2013
Run the London Marathon for The Prince’s Trust
and help change young lives.
If you have been successful in the public ballot
and gained your own place, you can make a real difference to
disadvantaged young people by joining Team Prince's Trust. Please
contact us as we would love to have you on our team!
If you haven't been training in earnest over the
last six months but are a keen Cheerleader, please get in touch as
we would love to have you on our Cheer Squad at Mile 21!
Why run for The Prince's Trust?
By running on behalf of The Prince’s Trust
you are supporting our work with disadvantaged young people across
We will provide information and support to enable
you to beat both your fundraising target and the physical rigors of
this Challenge with a dedicated team and a private online area
packed full of ideas.
You will benefit from:
- Access to our Participant Information Centre full of
fundraising and training advice
- A 16-week Training Plan
- Access to the dedicated Adventure Challenge Team to support
- Regular e-newsletters to keep you on track and show how your
fundraising is changing lives
- A 'Team Prince’s Trust' technical running vest
- Invitation to a Marathon Workshop to meet your fellow
- Post-Marathon celebration
- A Certificate of Achievement
London marathon 2014
Interested in taking part in next year's marathon?
Run for The Prince's Trust
Support young people like Katey England:
"I was very negative about myself before I joined the Team
programme. Now I have much more confidence. I'm happier, I feel
stronger and I have positive plans for the future."
Find out how Katey turned
her life around.