Grants in Scotland
For more information about our grants
programmes please visit these pages for Development Awards.
Read below to find out what grants are
available in your region.
Young people can apply if:
- aged 14–16 and not expecting to achieve five GCSEs grades
- aged 16–25 and not in education, training or are working less
than 16 hours a week.
Our priority is to help young people who
- educational underachievers
- offenders and ex-offenders
- in or leaving care
Funding available for young people who need
support with course fees, equipment, work clothing etc…
There is specific funding available if you:
- are an asylum seeker, refugee or from black
and minority ethnic groups.*
*Funding has been donated by the Islamic
Development Bank and Department of Communities and Local
For enquiries and more information please
contact your regional office:
0800 842 842