Grants in the East of England
For more information about our grants
programmes please visit these pages for Development Awards.
Read below to find out what grants are
available in your region.
Young people can apply if they are:
- aged 14–16 and not expecting to achieve five GCSEs grades
- aged 16–25 and not in education, training or are working less
than 16 hours a week.
Our priority is to help young people who
- educational underachievers
- offenders and ex-offenders
- in or leaving care
We have funding across East of England for Development Awards
although some areas do have some restrictions which may result in
maximum Award amounts. Please contact the regional office for more
If you are able to obtain some part funding
from family or other sources towards you application, this helps us
provide more support to more young people.
There is specific funding available if you
- involved in ‘Community
Space Challenge’ (aged 14-17)
- involved in a Kickz football project.
- if you are an asylum seeker, refugee or from
black and minority ethnic groups.*
*Funding has been donated by the Islamic
Development Bank and Department of Communities and Local