Grants in the East Midlands
For more information about our grants
programmes please visit these pages for Development Awards.
Read below to find out what grants are
available in your region.
Young people can apply if they are:
- aged 14–16 and not expecting to
achieve five GCSEs grades A-C
- aged 16–25 and not in education,
training or are working less than 16 hours a week.
Our priority is to help young people who
- educational underachievers
- offenders and ex-offenders
- in or leaving care
Funding is availble, but please contact the regional office for
details about maximum award amounts.
There is specific funding available if you:
- need help with getting into farming – course
fees, equipment etc…
- are part of a youth project (aged 14-17)
doing the ‘Community
- are involved with Kickz
- are an asylum seeker, refugee or from black
and minority ethnic groups*
*Funding has been donated by the Islamic
Development Bank and Department of Communities and Local
For enquiries and more information please
contact The Prince’s Trust on:
0800 842 842