If you're unemployed and looking for something
new, take a look at our Team programme. You'll meet new
people, gain new skills and it won't cost you anything.
Watch our film to find out more about the Team programme
Is the Team programme for people like me?
If you are 16 - 25, yes! It's free and will not affect your
The Team programme is also available for employees who
would like a chance to develop new interpersonal skills to improve
long-term career prospects.
What's in it for me?
- Gain new skills and qualifications
- Mix with new people and make new friends
- It won’t cost you anything and we will work with you to make
sure you won't lose your benefits*
- A better chance of moving into a job, education or
- Help with job-hunting and writing your CV
- The chance to make a difference in your community
- And most importantly - A big boost to your
confidence and a real sense of achievement!
What happens on the course?
If you sign up for the Team programme, you'll be joining a group
of up to 15 people young people for your 12 week programme.
Amongst other things you will:
- Take on community projects of your choosing
- Take part in an exciting, action-packed residential
- Get two weeks' work experience in a field you are interested
- Take part in an exciting team challenge
Find out more:
Read about the Team programme,
weeks one to 12.
How to apply
To find Team programmes that are running near you, visit
our Team courses map, and enter your
town or postcode. Click on the pin that's nearest to you, and call
the organisation that is running the Team Programme in your
Alternatively, fill in our online
form to let us know you’re interested, or get in touch today.
Apply online Contact us for more info
* Please take individual advice from your Team Leader, Job
Centre Adviser or Prince's Trust member of staff around your
benefits claims and participation on the Team programme